We want the best for you and your car. So when it comes to providing automotive parts, we never compromise on quality or service. We distribute OEM and OEE automotive parts to the insurance, DIY, workshop and body repair industries. Our parts adhere to the highest manufacturer standards.
Our comprehensive range of automotive parts is sourced both locally and internationally to ensure that we can always provide the right part for every make and model of car.
We’ve got everything you need to ensure a smooth, safe and reliable journey
Frequently Asked Questions
Original Equipment parts are parts that are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or vehicle manufactures in the original assembly of cars.
Original Equipment Equivalent or OEE parts, are parts that are made using the same material that are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). OEE parts have been tested for fit and form and come from a factory that manufactures for OEMs. These factories have a TS16949 management standard and hold manufacturing contracts with vehicle manufactures. This means that their management and production processes are certified and that the specifications for the parts, material testing and quality are equivalent to OE parts.
CAPA stands for the Certified Aftermarket Parts Association. The CAPA seal provides proof that a replacement part is CAPA Certified to fit, perform and last equally as long as the original part would.
In order for parts to receive the CAPA seal, they need to pass the CAPA Certification Process which includes:
- Manufacturer facility approval
- Parts certification or vehicle test fit
- Maintaining part quality
Read more at www.capacertified.org
Yes. All guarantees and warranties are held by the part manufacturer.
Autoboys stocks a wide range of automotive products including: abrasives, auto body, auto paint, auto glass, braking components, cooling, electrical, engine parts, service parts, steering, suspension and transmission.
- All goods must be returned within 14 days of the original invoice for customers buying on account and within 7 days for cash customers All good delivered or couriers should be checked for damages upon receipt.
- Damages must be reported to Autoboys within 24 hours and noted on the delivery note or waybill
- No good ordered on special order or buyout will be eligible for return All goods returned must be in the original packaging and the packaging must be in original condition
- All goods returned must be in original condition (e.g. no spraying, flatting, etc.)
- No goods will be accepted by our drivers without a pick-up number Couriers may only be dispatched to collect returned goods upon approval of the branch manager
- Any good returned after the period specified, will only be accepted at the sole discretion of the branch manager and will be subject to a 10% handling fee To qualify for a credit, all points above must be adhered to. Goods will be checked upon receipt at the branch.
Your Auto Parts & Glass Specialists
Stay up to date with the latest Promotions