We want the best for you and your car. So when it comes to providing automotive parts, we never compromise on quality or service. We distribute OEM and OEE automotive parts to the insurance, DIY, workshop and body repair industries. Our parts adhere to the highest manufacturer standards.
Our comprehensive range of automotive parts is sourced both locally and internationally to ensure that we can always provide the right part for every make and model of car.
We’ve got everything you need to ensure a smooth, safe and reliable journey
Frequently Asked Questions
Original Equipment parts are parts that are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) or vehicle manufactures in the original assembly of cars.
Original Equipment Equivalent or OEE parts, are parts that are made using the same material that are used by Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). OEE parts have been tested for fit and form and come from a factory that manufactures for OEMs. These factories have a TS16949 management standard and hold manufacturing contracts with vehicle manufactures. This means that their management and production processes are certified and that the specifications for the parts, material testing and quality are equivalent to OE parts.
CAPA stands for the Certified Aftermarket Parts Association. The CAPA seal provides proof that a replacement part is CAPA Certified to fit, perform and last equally as long as the original part would.
In order for parts to receive the CAPA seal, they need to pass the CAPA Certification Process which includes:
- Manufacturer facility approval
- Parts certification or vehicle test fit
- Maintaining part quality
Read more at www.capacertified.org
Yes. All guarantees and warranties are held by the part manufacturer.
Autoboys stocks a wide range of automotive products including: abrasives, auto body, auto paint, auto glass, braking components, cooling, electrical, engine parts, service parts, steering, suspension and transmission.
- All goods must be returned within 14 days of the original invoice for customers buying on account and within 7 days for cash customers All good delivered or couriers should be checked for damages upon receipt.
- Damages must be reported to Autoboys within 24 hours and noted on the delivery note or waybill
- No good ordered on special order or buyout will be eligible for return All goods returned must be in the original packaging and the packaging must be in original condition
- All goods returned must be in original condition (e.g. no spraying, flatting, etc.)
- No goods will be accepted by our drivers without a pick-up number Couriers may only be dispatched to collect returned goods upon approval of the branch manager
- Any good returned after the period specified, will only be accepted at the sole discretion of the branch manager and will be subject to a 10% handling fee To qualify for a credit, all points above must be adhered to. Goods will be checked upon receipt at the branch.
Autoboys, and its subsidiaries, distribute a broad range of replacement products through its company owned and operated locations. Autoboys has established an OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) program through careful vetting at both a manufacturer and product level. Furthermore, Autoboys is working in collaboration with globally recognised quality certification programs such as the market leading, United States based CAPA (Certified Aftermarket Parts Association) program, to ensure that all parts that pass the OEE stamp of approval are equivalent in form, fit and material to the original part and sourced from factories that work with the major vehicle manufacturers.
What is covered
All OEE (Original Equipment Equivalent) collision parts from Autoboys are protected by a Limited Lifetime Warranty on replacement plastic and steel bumper covers, fenders, hoods, grilles and other automotive replacement collision parts.
Autoboys warrants its collision parts to be free of defects in material and workmanship for as long as the original purchaser owns the vehicle on which the collision part is installed. The Limited Lifetime Warranty includes perforation (metal rust-through) due to corrosion in normal use. In the event of a failure, Autoboys or its subsidiaries will replace, repair or refund the purchase price at Autoboys’ option.
To make a claim, proof of purchase must be provided in the form of an original invoice from Autoboys, and a new part will be provided without charge. Reimbursement of installation labour, if incurred as a result of the failure of the OEE part, must be pre-approved by Autoboys.
If you are unable to obtain satisfactory service, please contact Autoboys House, 256 Kent Avenue, Randburg, 2194.
This warranty applies to vehicles registered and normally operated in South Africa.
What is not covered
This warranty does not include any costs involved in installation (without pre-approval from Autoboys) nor does it cover failure or perforation resulting from accident, damage, abuse or improper installation. This warranty does not apply to commercial vehicles.
AUTOBOYS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF THE USE OF ITS COLLISION PARTS.
Your Auto Parts & Glass Specialists
Stay up to date with the latest Promotions